The access, navigation and use of the URLs stratolloon.com and app.stratolloon.com (hereinafter, the "Website") implies the express and unreserved acceptance of all the terms of this Legal Notice. Its observance and compliance will be enforceable with respect to any person who accesses, browses or uses the Website.
- Responsible: ORBITIAL DATA, S.L. (hereinafter, the "STRATOLLOON" or the "Owner")
- Address: C/ Doctor Sumsi 14-1 46005 Valencia
- N.I.F.: B-01606995
- Email: info [@] stratolloon.com
This Legal Notice regulates the access, navigation and use of the Website, without prejudice to the fact that the Owner reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration and content of the Website, as well as the conditions required for its access and / or use. The access and / or use of the Website after the entry into force of its modifications or changes implies acceptance of the same.
However, access to certain content and the use of certain services may be subject to certain particular conditions, which will in any case be clearly displayed and must be expressly accepted by the Users. These particular conditions may replace, complete or, where appropriate, modify those established in this Legal Notice.
For the purposes of interpreting this Legal Notice, it is understood that a person becomes a user (hereinafter,"User" or "Users") at the moment in which it browses the Website.
3. Access and registration
Access to and use of the website stratolloon.com does not require registration and browsing it implies that the User accepts it in its entirety and undertakes to fully comply with this Legal Notice, as well as the instructions or recommendations that are given. indicated in each specific case through the Website. However, for access to certain services on the app.stratolloon.com website, the user will be required to register and identify himself.
In any case, access and navigation on the Website by minors under eighteen (18) years of age is prohibited for those cases in which they are required to provide personal data and / or carry out banking operations, unless they have the prior and express authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be considered responsible for the acts carried out by the minors in their charge, in acLinks on other web pages to the websiteordance with current regulations. In any case, it will be presumed that the access made by a minor to the Website has been made with the prior and express authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives.
4. Intellectual and industrial property rights
4.1. Intellectual property rights of STRATOLLOON or inserted in the Website
The Owner is the owner or, where appropriate, has the corresponding licenses on the exploitation rights of intellectual and industrial property necessary to operate the Website, as well as all the content offered on it, including the Website itself, texts , photographs or illustrations, logos, brands, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content, and the services available through it.
In no case will it be understood that the access, navigation and use of the Website by the User implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights by the Owner. The User has a right to use the contents and / or services of the Website within a strictly domestic environment and solely for the purpose of enjoying the services provided in accordance with this Legal Notice.
References to registered trademarks or trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by the Owner or third parties, imply the prohibition on their use without the consent of the Owner or their legitimate owners. At no time does the access, navigation or use of the Website and / or its contents confer on the User any rights over distinctive signs included therein, unless otherwise provided in this Legal Notice.
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents and / or services of the Website are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, the entire or part of the content included in the Website, for any purpose, if you do not have the prior, express and written authorization of the Owner or, where appropriate, the Owner of the corresponding rights.
If the User becomes aware of the existence of any illicit, illegal content, contrary to the laws or that could imply an infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights, or of any other nature, he must immediately notify the Owner through the address of email info [@] stratolloon.com so that it can proceed to adopt the appropriate measures.
Similarly, in the event that any User or a third party considers that any of the contents of the Website owned by the Owner violates their intellectual, industrial property rights, or of any other nature, they must send a communication to info [@] stratolloon.com with the following information:
- Identifying data and means of contact of the claimant or his legal representative;
- Documentation that proves your condition as Holder of the rights allegedly infringed;
- Detailed account of the rights allegedly infringed by the Owner, as well as their exact location within the Website;
- Express declaration by the claimant that the use of the contents has been made without the consent of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed.
Links to other web pages
In the event that links to other web pages are displayed on the Website by means of different buttons, links, banners or embedded content, the Owner informs that these are managed by third parties, and the Owner does not have the human or technical means to learn about previously and / or control and / or approve all information, content, products or services provided by other platforms to which links can be established from the Website.
Consequently, the Owner may not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the Website or web page to which a link could be established from the Website, specifically, by way of example, but not limited to its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
In this sense, if the Users had effective knowledge that the activities carried out through these third-party web pages are illegal or contravene morality and / or public order, they must immediately notify the Owner in order to proceed to disable it. the link to access them, an action that will be carried out in the shortest possible time.
In any case, the establishment of any type of link from the Website to another external website will not imply that there is any type of relationship, collaboration or dependence between the Owner and the person in charge of said external website.
Links on other web pages to the website
The Owner does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those pages that contain materials, information or illegal, illegal, degrading, obscene content and, in general, that contravene the laws, morality or public order, or social norms generally accepted.
In any case, Users may establish links that lead to the Website, as long as they meet the following conditions:
- The link may not reproduce the content of the Website or parts of it in any way;
- It is not allowed to create a browser or aborder environment on the sections of the Website, nor in any other way may the Website be modified;
- It is not allowed to make false or inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications on the Website and / or, in particular, declare or imply that the Owner has authorized the link or that he has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or made available on the web page where said link is established;
- The web page in which the link to the Website is established will not contain information or content that is illegal, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content that is contrary to any rights of third parties, including the rights of Intellectual or industrial property and / or the right to honor, personal or family privacy or one's own image or any other right, or content that is contrary to the regulations governing the protection of personal data.
The Owner does not have the power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other web pages that have established links to the Website. The Owner does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the website that establishes that link to the Website; specifically, by way of example and not limited to, on its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and / or any of its contents, in general.
6. Rules of use of the Website
The following list is not allowed and, therefore, its consequences will be the sole responsibility of the user, without being limiting:
- Access to or use of the website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, for profit or not.
- Use the Website in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in the computer equipment of a third party;
- Use the Website for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, malicious code or other harmful programs or files;
- Use the Website to collect personal data from other Users;
- Using the Website illegally, against good faith, morals and public order;
- Register through the Website with a false identity, impersonating third parties or using a profile or performing any other action that may confuse other Users about the User's identity;
- Access without authorization to any section of the Website, to other systems or networks connected to the Website, to the Owner's servers, or to the services offered through the Website, by means of hacking or falsification, password extraction or any other means illegitimate;
- Breaking, or attempting to breach, the security or authentication measures of the Website or of any network connected to it, or the security or protection measures inherent to the content offered on the Website;
- Carry out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website or in the systems or networks of the Owner, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Website; or
- Prevent the normal development of an event, contest, promotion or any other activity available through the Website or any of its functionalities, either by altering or trying to alter, illegally or in any other way, the access, participation or operation of those , or falsifying the results thereof and / or using fraudulent participation methods, through any procedure, and / or through any practice that violates or violates this Legal Notice.
The breach of any of the previous obligations by the User may entail the adoption by the Owner of the appropriate measures covered by Law and in the exercise of their rights or obligations, which may lead to the elimination or blocking of the account of the offending User, Without the possibility of any compensation for damages caused.
7. Responsibilities and guarantees
The Owner cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of all the information and / or the services and contents of the Website, nor of the usefulness or veracity of the documentation made available through it.
Consequently, the Owner does not guarantee or is responsible for:
- The continuity of the contents and services of the Website;
- The absence of errors in said content and services;
- The absence of viruses and / or other harmful components on the Website or on the server that supplies it;
- The invulnerability of the Website and / or the impossibility of violating the security measures adopted therein;
- The lack of usefulness or performance of the contents and services of the Website; and
- Damages or losses caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who violates the conditions, rules and instructions that the Owner establishes on the Website or through the violation of the Website's security systems;
However, the Holder declares that he has adopted all the necessary measures, within his possibilities and of the state of the art, to guarantee the functioning of the Website and minimize system errors, both from a technical point of view and from a the contents published on the Website.
The Owner does not guarantee the legality, reliability, or usefulness of the content provided by third parties through the Website. If the User becomes aware of the existence of any illegal, illegal content, contrary to the laws, or that could imply an infringement of the rights of third parties, he must immediately notify the Owner so that he can proceed to adopt the appropriate measures.
The Owner will not be responsible for the veracity, integrity or updating of the information published on the Website from sources other than it, as well as those contained in other platforms to which it is linked from the Website. The Holder will not assume responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of the aforementioned information.
The Owner will not be liable for causes beyond his control, among which may be listed in a non-limiting manner: force majeure, Internet access problems, technological problems beyond the diligent and reasonable management of the Owner, actions or omissions of third parties, etc. . In all the aforementioned cases, beyond the control and due diligence of the Owner, there will be no compensation from the Owner to the User for damages, to the extent permitted by current legislation.
The Owner wishes to emphasize the prohibition of carrying out any activity through the platform that involves an illicit use of copyright corresponding to the audio files uploaded to the platform.
8. Suspension of the Website
The Owner reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, the access, navigation, use, hosting and / or downloading of the content and / or use of services on the Website, with or without prior notification. , to Users who violate any of the provisions detailed in this Legal Notice, without the User being able to demand any compensation for this cause.
9. Confidentiality and data protection
The headings of the different clauses are only informative, and will not affect, qualify or expand the interpretation of this Legal Notice. Likewise, the Owner may modify the terms and conditions stipulated herein, in whole or in part, by publishing any change in the same way that this Legal Notice appears or through any type of communication addressed to Users.
The temporary validity of this Legal Notice coincides, therefore, with the time of its exposure, until it is totally or partially modified, at which time the modified Legal Notice will become effective.
The Owner may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without prior notice, access to the contents of the Website, without the User being able to demand any compensation. After said termination, the prohibitions on the use of the contents set forth above in this Legal Notice will remain in force.
In the case that any provision of this Legal Notice is declared null or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by any Court, Tribunal or competent administrative body, said nullity or non-application will not affect the remaining provisions of this Legal Notice.
The non-exercise or execution by the Holder of any right or provision contained in this Legal Notice will not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledgment and agreement in writing on his part.
11. Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction
This Website is governed by current legislation in Spain.
For any controversy that may arise in the interpretation and application of this Legal Notice, and to the extent permitted by current legislation, both the Owner and the Users expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia capital, waiving their own jurisdiction, if any.
Last Updated: July 28, 2020.